Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just another manic Monday......

Well, not quite yet, but in a couple of hours......I looked at my schedule for the week and I literally don't have one single night at the house this week! Monday - fun night at my friend's wonderful new home, pizzas in a true brick pizza oven, swimming, and good ol' girlfriend fun; Tuesday night we start our Bible Study back up for the Fall; Wednesday night church; Thursday is Bunko and Friday night is a PJ party at the church for the kiddos and a date night for us! That doesn't even include the stuff we have during the day. I won't even go there - so when my sister says "I'll let you do that since all you have is kids" HA! HA Whatever -
Okay, I am really enjoying teaching 2nd grade Sunday School - it is amazing what kids say and do, especially in Sunday School. It's definitely an experience!
So, I guess I should get some rest for this busy week - Yancey Sr's already in bed, Yancey Jr's at my mom's, John Brady is still asleep, but for some reason Nancy Claire is still up and wandering around???!!!! Can't figure that one out - but she's been like this since she's been passy free. Perhaps she's just trying to find ways to comfort herself without it - but she'll be learning quickly how to comfort herself own into her bed by 8 PM!!!! I used to talk about parents like me who's children were up this late. What happened to me? Time to crack the whip!!!
Oh, finally my light is fixed in my classroom (thank goodness for precious talented friends like Rex and Regina) so I will be cleaning a classroom out tomorrow, as well as taking John Brady to therapy, doing school, taking Yancey to soccer clinic, and going to the party - yep, the day is full. Going to get some rest.....

No comments: