Friday, July 25, 2008

Never a Dull Moment



nope, never a dull moment in the Nolan household. We survived the 24 hours post-head injury thing. He did great except he did chuck it once, but they said that was okay.

Well, today it only took five minutes for John Brady and Nancy Claire to put their heads together and get into something literally at my feet without my noticing for a few minutes....How does this happen? I can't blame things on "daddy's watch" when they do it right under my nose??? I thought they were playing so nicely together, but they were plotting against me. Alas, I always lose my cool and never take a picture, so today i decided, PICTURE TIME - plus i wanted to share with their daddy just what they can get into BEFORE 9 AM!!!

But what a blessed day I ended up having.

We went swimming at the Stones, then an unexpected treat for me - I thought I was going to get my eyerows done and ende dup with a complete facial for free!!! What a treat.

Then tonight my wonderful husband calls at 6 PM, says he's just then leaving for work and he'll pick up some Wendy's on the way home. Five minutes later, he walks in the door with Pieworks. I screamed with such joy my 8.5 year old wanted to know what was wrong! You have to understand, we have been watching everything we eat so pizza from my favorite place was an incredible treat!!!

And tonight we finally got to watch the movie we rented two nights ago that we never got to watch because of the little mini-disaster that struck.

But I got pictures of the kids with lipstick all over them, and I also have Nancy Claire's birthday invitations! My precious friend did these for me so quickly - I can't believe God has blessed me with such friends - i have another one coming to town tomorrow bringing me some of her "left over" furniture, exactly the furniture we were about to start saving to buy. I am blessed!

Now, if I can just get blessed with a good night's sleep before my DAY LONG SCRAPBOOK MARATHON tomorrow!!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments: