Sunday, August 3, 2008

On to a new week.....


This was possibly the greatest weekend in a long time. Not only did I get to spend extended time with my awesome husband, I spent most of that time with some of my closest friends, too. It was the most fun I've had at a wedding since my own (from what I can remember of it). If some footage shows up on YouTube shortly, I want it known that I dared to LOOK FOOLISH - which is a big step for me - although for some I may look foolish a lot already and they may not believe that is a deal for me, but trust me it is. Also, if you want to know more about daring or fearing Looking Foolish, it's in a book I'm reading and a study we're doing in LIFE group In A Pit with a lion on a snowy day/Chasing the Lions. I highly recommend this - especially if you need a little push out of your box!

Anyway, it makes me feel a little odd to say it but my friend's daughter got married (okay, maybe not odd,maybe just old). But they sure know how to do a wedding! What a celebration - thanks J&D!!!

This week Yancey Jr goes to a C3 Winshape camp at our church - this is put on by Chic Fil A and I hear it's incredible - and he is very excited about it. So JB and NC will have me all to theirselves during the day this week - though I plan to spend their naptimes getting the house ready for the party next Sunday!! It's all they talk about and I am hoping I can live up to some of the expectations! We're still in limbo about what to let the boys do - they will be so bored with nails and makeup but it's probably going to be too hot for them to play outside, we've got time.

Okay, I've got to get some sleep!

No comments: