Friday, June 20, 2008

SCARED SILLY




Okay - this has never happened to me: I had to leave a movie because it was too intense!!! I have always loved loved loved scary movies. I am one of those that though it would scare me to death, I would watch Halloween and Friday the 13th when I was by myself in an apartment. When a Stranger Calls, the original and the remake, are two of my favorite scary movies. So I never would have dreamed I would have to leave a movie because it was too "scary" for me???? What has happened to me? I told yancey he now has a defective wife.

Anyway, today has been a CRAZY day anyway but fun of all fun, I got a new digital camera. My precious children were mostly unwilling participants in my first few pre-reading the manual test pictures (except my precious Yancey who was more than willing to smile and flash those green eyes that strangly looked blue today).

Anyway, after MUCH MUCH research, I ended up with a camera MUCH less expensive than I had originally thought I would spend, but so far am pleased (and wonder if that will improve or decrease once I learn more about the camera), Anyway, I need to try to get some sleep sinceI was up to 3 AM last night, so I am going to post a couple of the pics and head to the hay!

No comments: