Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anyone need a laugh???

Don't you just LOVE how kids pick the perfect moment to pronounce something REALLY wrong that sounds completely inappropriate???? Well, I just had TWO of those moments in the line at Chic-Fil-A. Long story short, we're in line and to be more efficient they have young ladies outside taking orders before you even get to the windows and while I am ordering, window rolled down, presenting my coupon for a free sandwich because I helped with VBS last week, Yancey Jr shouts from the back seat "Mom, puss (NOT pronounced like pussy cat) is coming from my ant bite". Shocked I say :What did you just say??? Now, I was asking for it - he repeated himself. OOOOOHHHHHHHH - So I quietly tell him how to more appropriately pronounce the word.
And just when I thought I had gotten over the embarassment of the chic-fil-a line, when we get to the window to pay and get our food Nancy Claire says" Momma, hand me my chicken nuts"!!!!!!
Oh, just thought somone might need a laugh at my expense.

No comments: