Monday, July 20, 2009

So Much To Say

and not able to say it all.......
But, the One who knows, knows.
And I am praying that He shows us exactly what it is He wants us to do ---- and since I am not very patient, that He does it quickly ;) But I guess I have been patient, considering. At any rate, I will continue to wait upon the Lord. He is always at work, even when we think perhaps our prayers are just about waiting, He is working so I have no doubt He's been working it all out for a long time.
Vague enough??
I've had so much time to think and read and pray and ponder and read and sit....ooh it's driving me crazy, yet satisfying something at the same time. But since I am not a "rester" it's been hard to just be still.....God is always moving us, even when we don't know where we're going or maybe even why -- He is always at work and that I can trust. And I am excited, knowing that something I have felt for so long may actually happen, that's exciting and scary all at the same time.
On another note, today is the first time I've been home alone with the kids since the hysterectomy -- I could have said that Friday but I actually had a friend come and she spent some time over here that day so I wasn't really alone. But today, it's just me --- and there have been a few rough moments, but as we wait for the Speech Therapist to arrive, right now it seems peaceful around here!!! Dare I say the "Q" word???? Well, as "q" as it gets over here....
So if you're reading, just say a prayer for our family today, tomorrow, in the next weeks or months, as long as it takes for God to clearly show us what He wants us to do.

No comments: