Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to the Blog

Well, i experienced the awful Facebook Worm, so my connection to other people is lost that way! So i guess i am going to have to start keeping up with my blog again, though that doesn't give me anything on my friends! I will miss those status reports - most of them were funny quips or true "status" updates, but there were a couple of my friends who would just put John Doe is...... or John Doe is contemplating his future......
Our tree is up and it is beautiful except that it leans to the left, not the kind of lean that can be fixed, the tree actually leans. I wonder if because it was so cold the day we picked it out at the farm we didn't notice because we didn't look all the way to the top and just picked it and ran back to the warmth of the car?!
At any rate, it is beautiful. LOTS of lights and it's a very traditional tree - meaning all those crafty ornaments with the kids pictures in the middle, and every ornament anyone has ever given us is on it. My goal is that next year I will have the traditional real tree in the den and an artificial pretty tree in the dining room!
I came to the realization yesterday that this week and next week are our last two times with John Brady's precious Occupational Therapist, Stefanie - oh how that breaks my heart. I am truly going to miss her. She is phenomenal and I am praying for whoever his new therapist is and that she will love my baby and care for him even a tenth of the way Stef does.
This is going to be a fun but busy week, and I am excited about it - this weekend is Yancey Sr's birthday and we're going out of town ALONE Friday night!!! We are leaving our children in the hands of several very dear friends - pray for them!! We have talked it up for weeks, i really don't think there's going to be any problem. But we're praying for health over all of our children this week so that we don't have to make last minute adjustments.
Oh, Nancy Claire went to Libby Lou for the first time Saturday night with her daddy!. He did take a few pictures with his camera phone. If someone at his work can show him how to send them to the email, i'll post them.If not, I'll just have to take her myself and get some more pictures! He said she ate it up - makeover on her hair, nails, face, clothes, dancing, shopping - what more could a girl want!!!
Okay, the natives are restless and ready for breakfast!

2 comments:

Amosann said...

I know your Stefanie.

knolan said...

Goodness it took me a while to figure out who you were!!! How do you know Stefanie? She is the greatest!!! I miss her already....