Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

PLEASE go vote today!
Our pastor did an excellent job Sunday of speaking to looking to Biblical principles before you cast your vote.
It is so important - definitely the most important election i have voted in. And I can remember standing in the rain to vote for the first George Bush.
I got out early this morning - wearing my hot pink Palin for President t-shirt (I had to turn it inside out while i stood in line). SUrprisingly, though i arrived at 6:01 AM, I was definitely not the first in line - I was more like 50th and had to wait an hour before getting in the doors and getting to vote.
Don't Forget
Don't get too busy
Don't let the day slip by
And the second most important thing:
PRAY - all day, lift up your nation in prayer.
Give God thanks for living in this rich, blessed nation.
And ask Him to have mercy and to give wisdom to the voters.
And regardless of what we do or don't know before we go to bed tonight, remember this:
God is still in control!

No comments: